[Libs-Or] Sherwood Public Library Hiring Library Assistant I

Jenny Swanson jennys at wccls.org
Tue Aug 18 15:50:02 PDT 2015

The Sherwood Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and motivated individual to fill a part time position as Library Assistant I.  The Library Assistant I performs various duties within the Library requiring general knowledge of library operations, primarily in the circulation area, but including: readers' advisory, ready reference, technical services, and children's services.   This position is part time, approximately 16 to 18 hours per week.
Application Materials must be completed and received by the Human Resources Department on or before the closing date. A City Application Form is required.  A City Employment Application Form, cover letter, resume, and the supplemental questions will be used to select the top candidates. For additional information, see the job announcement document below. You can find the Library Assistant I<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/hr/page/job-descriptions> job description on the Job Descriptions page.
Closes: Tuesday, September 1st at 5pm.
For information on how to apply for a position, please visit the City of Sherwood website.  http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/jobs

Thank you!

Jenny Swanson