[Libs-Or] Position: Program Manager with Orbis Cascade Alliance

John F. Helmer jhelmer at orbiscascade.org
Thu Aug 27 09:49:35 PDT 2015

Northwest Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce a great position opening with the Orbis Cascade
Alliance.  This Program Manager position reports to the Executive Director
and oversees both our discovery and delivery services.  Thus, they are the
lead on our consortial implementation of Primo for all 37 members as well
as Summit, our new resource sharing system created as part of a development
partnership between the Alliance and Ex Libris. This position works closely
with four other Program Managers to provide leadership for the full range
of Alliance services.

I am the Executive Director so you know I am going to say good things but
this is truly a great job and the successful candidate will get to work
with a tremendous group of libraries and the Alliance’s fabulous staff.
The Alliance is a non-profit corporation but the University of Oregon is
our home for human resources, thus the application materials are submitted
through the UO.

*Position announcement: http://jobs.uoregon.edu/unclassified.php?id=5283
<http://jobs.uoregon.edu/unclassified.php?id=5283>**Closing date: September
28, 2015*

Have a look, tell your friends, and feel free to contact me with any
questions.

Best wishes.
--

John F. Helmer