[Libs-Or] Scanning and Faxing

Dunham, Charles Charles.Dunham at corvallisoregon.gov
Wed Dec 16 15:19:46 PST 2015

We have:

·         An Epson Perfection V600 flatbed scanner that works well enough.

·         2 Canon imageFORMULA P-208 portable scanners (this model is now superseded by the P-208II<http://www.amazon.com/Canon-imageFORMULA-Scan-tini-Personal-9704B007/dp/B00UK4835U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450307318&sr=8-2&keywords=Canon+imageFORMULA+P-208>). These will scan a small stack of paper in duplex, which is what most of our patrons need. Better yet, they work on all of our public computers so most of our patrons don’t need to wait for the dedicated scanner computer. We’re set up to loan them out with instructions, but the scanning goes so quickly that we often walk over and facilitate the process ourselves.

Charles Dunham
541 766-6965
Adult Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library<http://cbcpl.net/>