[Libs-Or] DVD purchases

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Wed Dec 23 10:50:44 PST 2015

Maybe it's time to revisit; as far as I can recall, last time getting it
set up with our finance department was so onerous that we just threw in
the towel and went back to using the credit card. :)

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, #201
Lincoln City, OR 97367
541-996-1251 (desk)
541-996-1262 (fax)
www.driftwoodlib.org

 >>> Carol Dinges <cdinges at ci.lebanon.or.us> 12/23/2015 10:49 AM >>>
>I don’t find the corporate credit account problematic, either – I
access invoices online, which is very simple.  I don’t need to do
anything with the credit statement other than give it a glance to make
sure everything’s current.  It took a little time on the phone to get
the online access to invoices set up, but it’s been a breeze ever
since.

Carol

Carol Dinges
Lebanon Public Library