[Libs-Or] DVD purchases

Holly Hertel hhertel at jcls.org
Wed Dec 23 11:02:27 PST 2015

I can't speak to the billing side of things because I just select dvds, but
we use Midwest Tapes and they have a great selection and also discount each
item.  If we can't find an item in Midwest, we'll order from Amazon, but
that doesn't happen very often.  We also get audiobooks and music CDs from
Midwest.

Holly Hertel

Medford Reference

Jackson County Library Services