[Libs-Or] Secret Shopper

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Feb 11 11:58:37 PST 2015

Hey everyone:
Anyone out there ever used a secret shopper, like retail stores typically do? If so, who? Did you give them instructions or specific questions to answer, things to look for?

OC Staff, if you are reading this-don't worry! Nothing's wrong. I just think it is a really cool idea that can give staff a completely different perspective. It's really hard to get out of our own viewpoint (with policies and processes too!) and fresh eyes can be a huge help.

Thanks!
Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D045F1.7E430260]

Maureen Cole
Library Director
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.