[Libs-Or] Building a Community of Readers, in Kansas City

Alice Laviolette alice.laviolette at state.or.us
Thu Feb 26 09:13:38 PST 2015

I'm sharing the link to a great promotional video created by the first library that hired me - The Kansas City Public Library: Building a Community of Readers

"The library's mission is to build everything we do around reading." - R. Crosby Kemper III, Director
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H_pi2Uaa3g

This video makes me proud of what we all do, everyday, as library employees.

Enjoy!

--Alice LaViolette
Government Information & Library Services
Oregon State Library
Oregon State Library: "What do you need to know today?"