[Libs-Or] Recommendation for Meeting Room booking software?

Mckee, Eryn emckee at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Jan 8 15:03:24 PST 2015

I also use a Google Calendar.  Teachers (I work in a high school library) can look and see what's available and then they fill out a form that is sent to me and I input the requests into the calendar.  I have one calendar for the computer labs and one for library space.    It has worked really well for me.

http://tigardhighschoollibrary.blogspot.com/p/computer-use-calendar.html

Eryn  :)

Eryn McKee
Librarian -MLS