[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection reminder, 1/23, 8-10 a.m.

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Sat Jan 10 18:34:09 PST 2015

Hey all you gals and guys in library manager land in the Portland metro area (whether permanently or just driving through) or willing to drive to the Portland metro area (phew, long intro):

Please join us for the first Coffee Connection of the new year at  Jim and Patty's Coffee<http://jimandpattys.com/> in Beaverton (4130 SW 117th in Beaverton....at the corner of 117th and Canyon Road). We'll gather on Friday, January 23, from 8-10 a.m. for good conversation about shared concerns. It's a great way to ask questions, share news, and get energized (caffeine, right?). We always have a good time and learn a lot about each other and each other's libraries.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Mo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D02CF5.FAEE5F40]

Maureen Cole
Library Director
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.