[Libs-Or] Open position - Library Assistant I On-call, Sherwood Public Library

Jenny Swanson jennys at wccls.org
Fri Jan 16 11:59:37 PST 2015

The Sherwood Public Library seeks a library enthusiast to join our on-call team.
We're recruiting for one On-call Library Assistant I position with duties primarily in circulation. A strong customer-service focus, attention to detail, and proficiency with the Polaris ILS in the Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) environment are preferred.
Applications and job descriptions can be found  on the City of Sherwood Website http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/jobs.

This position closes Friday, January 30th.

Come be a part of what makes Sherwood Library a great place to be.

Jenny Swanson
Supervising Librarian
Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street