[Libs-Or] Survey Results: Library Support for H.S. Students Earning College Credit

Tracy Scharn scharnt at wou.edu
Tue Jan 20 18:20:38 PST 2015

First, I want to thank all the people who took time to respond to our
survey regarding library support for high school students earning
college credit. In particular, the comments you took the time to include
(more than 300 of them!) were valuable and helped elucidate the nuances
surrounding this issue.

We had many requests for the results of the survey. Some listservs
prohibit attachments, so if you don't see the survey attached, you can
also find it on ILAGO's website:

http://ilago.wordpress.com/resources/accelerated-learning-resources/

Please feel free to share this report with others.

All the best,
Tracy Scharn
Chair, Information Literacy Advisory Group of Oregon

--
Tracy Scharn
Instruction Librarian

Hamersly Library