[Libs-Or] Volunteer to help with local arrangements for ACRL 2015 in Portland

Rachel Bridgewater rbridgewater at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:37:46 PST 2015

Colleagues,

I am sure many of you in the Portland area are excited, as I am, to welcome
ACRL to Portland this March.  The Local Arrangements committee has been
working hard to get everything ready and we could use your help for the big
event!

Please use the form below to indicate your interest in volunteering to help
with local arrangements at ACRL 2015 in Portland, March 25-28. .
Currently, we know we will need people to staff the information booth and
to host "Dinner with Colleagues" tables.

Expressing interest in either or both does not commit you to anything!
Further volunteer opportunities may emerge so if neither of those appeal
but you want to be involved, please let us know.

Not registered for the conference?  That's okay -- volunteers will receive
exhibit hall passes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1splRZBVajSHt7v734-xk-RNwkxA5R-sl0Q4PYhOyJEQ/viewform?usp=send_form

If you have any questions don't hesitate to be in touch!

Rachel

--
Rachel Bridgewater, Reference Librarian
PCC Cascade Library