[Libs-Or] NWC Petition Signatures

Roberta Richards rrichard at pcc.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:09:52 PST 2015

Great work, Gina.

If you would like to try to get members of the new round table to meet at
the April conference, Liisa Sjoblom <liisas at dpls.lib.or.us> was the one who
was arranging rooms for business meetings for units.

Cheers,
Roberta

--
Roberta Richards
Faculty Reference Librarian
rrichard at pcc.edu
Southeast Library Research Desk: 971-722-6289