[Libs-Or] MS Office discounts

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Jan 30 13:43:12 PST 2015

I'm needing to purchase a number of MS Office suites for library staff computers.  I thought I remembered that there were discount options for these purchases.    I doubled checked on TechSoup and they only provide MS Office for public use computers, not for staff computers.

Am I just not remembering correctly and the city IT guys with their government MS Office deal  is the best, or can libraries get a better deal?

Leah
Leah M. Griffith
Director,   Newberg Public Library     503-537-1256