[Libs-Or] OLA-SSD blog updates

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:25:08 PDT 2015

I probably shouldn't let this secret out but it is currently 61 degrees,
sunny, with a slight breeze, in Newport.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou