[Libs-Or] New Email List: NW Digital Projects

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Jul 9 10:02:18 PDT 2015

One of the recommendations from the NW Digital Collections Summit report<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/NWDigSummit.aspx> was to start an email list to share information among those interested in digital collections in the Northwest. The Oregon State Library has set up this list and it is now available. The list will be open and un-moderated and subscribers are encouraged to share information about projects, resources, training opportunities, and best practices.

To subscribe:
or send an email message to me, and I will subscribe you to the list.

Note that you must be subscribed in order to post to the list.

Please contact me if you have any other questions!

--Arlene

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/
FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>