[Libs-Or] Ruby XL HD

Sarah Hood slhood26 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:36:45 PDT 2015

Hi,

My library will be purchasing a handheld device (Ruby XL HD) which will
allow VI students to better see and read printed material. It will likely
cost between $700 - $900, so naturally, we want to be careful with it. Does
anyone have experience with purchasing equipment like this? How do you
handle access to it? By checking it out to students? For how long? Do you
allow it to leave the library? Do you require those who check it out to
sign a waiver?

Thanks so much!

--
*Sarah L. Hood*