[Libs-Or] Strategic Planning

Jane Tucker jtucker at astoria.or.us
Thu Jul 23 13:34:11 PDT 2015

I would suggest contacting the League of Oregon Cities.  Last week I attended the Community Visioning and Strategic Planning workshop presented by Erik Jensen of Jensen Strategies, LLC and sponsored by the League of Oregon Cities.  The workshop provided an excellent overview and good information.

Jane Tucker, MS
Director, Astoria Public Library
450 Tenth Street
Astoria, Oregon  97103