[Libs-Or] Books on tape

Jane Salisbury janesa at multcolib.org
Tue Jul 28 11:02:41 PDT 2015

Hi, Carol,

Here's a gentle boot for you - we weeded ours quite a few years ago, after
some of the same qualms you probably have.  With a tiny handful of
exceptions, everyone got over it quickly, and learned how to use CDs.
 (Maybe some of your patrons will skip directly to downloadables!)  We
helped it along by buying a few inexpensive CD players and loaning them to
patrons who didn't have them.

Jane

*Jane Salisbury*
Supervisor, Library Outreach Services