[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals for ACRL-WA/OR Joint Fall Conference 2015

Jennifer Snoek-Brown jsnoekbrown at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:12:11 PDT 2015

**Please excuse cross-postings**

Proposal submissions for the ACRL Washington & Oregon Joint Fall Conference
are now open! Submit your proposal <http://goo.gl/forms/ZNgDa9ypvM> for a
presentation, workshop, discussion, 15-minute talk, or lightning talk for
presentation at our conference October 22-23, 2015, in Eatonville, WA.

Our theme for 2015 is *"Forging Partnerships, Opening Doors*." Some
possible distillations of this theme include: open access/open education;
collaborative or shared efforts between libraries and with other
organizations; libraries and librarians in the arenas of social justice,
challenging oppression, and confronting bias; the changing contexts of our
core mission; navigating copyright, licensing, and fair use in providing
content to our patrons.

The *submission deadline is July 15th*. Presenters will be notified by July
22nd. Conference registration opens at the end of July.

http://goo.gl/forms/ZNgDa9ypvM

For more updates and info, please visit the ACRL-Oregon website at
http://acrloregon.org/. Sign up to receive all blog and news updates by
clicking on the "Follow Blog via Email" button on the top right column of
the home page.

~ Jennifer Snoek-Brown, ACRL-OR Communications Coordinator (2014-2016)
Faculty Librarian, Mt. Hood Community College
jennifer.snoek-brown at mhcc.edu