[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly Spring 2015 issue available, contribute your ideas for summer now!

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:31:47 PDT 2015

Things are heating up for summer!
Check out what we were up to this spring with the latest from the OLA Quarterly - Volume 21, Issue 1, on the theme of Growth.
http://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/
And add your ideas to our next issue: The OLA Quarterly seeks submissions for its upcoming Summer 2015 issue, Oregon Libraries: Ideas at Work.

The mission of the summer issue is to showcase what is happening in libraries around Oregon. This could include reporting on special events, presenting new ideas, implementation and design of new systems and processes, a description of what it is like to work in your library or just about anything else you would like to write about. Maybe you are excited about new developments you heard about at the ALA Conference in San Francisco or a more local conference. Maybe you have been thinking about a new idea for a while, and are looking for a venue to share it with others. The theme is intentionally broad to attract a wide array of submissions.
This issue will be like a summer potluck, except instead of food, people bring their favorite ideas to share with like-minded library enthusiasts from around our beautiful state. Consider yourself invited to the party!
Contact us NOW to contribute!
Guest Editor: Charles WoodOLAQ Coordinator: Sara Kelso, Tigard Public Library