[Libs-Or] OLA-SDD program - Tales of Failure and Success: Internal Communication and Assessment

Jennifer Steward jennifes at multcolib.org
Mon Jun 22 11:30:56 PDT 2015

Hi all. Angela Weyrens and I are presenting at the OLA-SSD conference
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_193284>
next
week. You should be there, too!

Come hear us tell stories and share ideas about navigating relationships
within the library. We have learned (the hard way!) that making good
connections with people is the most effective way to move ideas and
projects forward.

We will laugh, perhaps cry, and definitely learn from our fails. See you
there!

>From the OLA-SSD conference page
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_193284>
:

*Tales of Failure and Success: Internal Communication and Assessment*
Presented by Jennifer Steward and Angela Weyrens
Getting stuff done at work is all about relationships! Angela and Jennifer
will tell stories about assessing work relationships and communication
skills. We will also share some tools that have helped us to be polite
professional adults who get stuff done (most of the time).

Thank you,

Jennifer

Jennifer Steward
Account Management