[Libs-Or] Join us for special events at Concordia University

Linda Church lchurch at cu-portland.edu
Tue Jun 30 16:52:08 PDT 2015

Dear Patron of Concordia University Libraries,

Please see the attached flyer describing dates/times for several events in August and September.  These events under the title Never Again: Educating for Peace commemorate and honor the lives lost when atomic bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan.  We are also remembering and honoring the many people lost in the Holocaust, another horrific event during WWII that took the lives of millions.  Please join us as we endeavor to educate today's and future generations and etch impressions that will help ensure that these kinds of events never happen again!

Linda Church

Director, Art & Culture Program
Concordia University Libraries
t 503-493-6370   f 503-280-8697
2811 NE Holman Street   Portland, OR 97211
www.cu-portland.edu<http://www.cu-portland.edu/>

[GRWLLC Email Header_091208 (2)]