[Libs-Or] FW: Next REFORMA Oregon meeting @ Hood River Library

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Mar 3 08:49:40 PST 2015

Good morning:

For those who haven’t selected the dates for our next REFORMA Oregon meeting, please click the link below, go to Table Views and choose all the dates that you are available to attend. We need to have the results of this poll by the end of the week so we can reserve the room (before it’s reserved by somebody else).
Thank you so much,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“Cuando creíamos que teníamos todas las respuestas, de pronto, cambiaron todas las preguntas”.
“When we thought that we had all the answers, suddenly, all the questions changed.”
Mario Benedetti (Uruguayan author)