[Libs-Or] digital display

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:03:54 PST 2015

The PUBLIB archive use to be fairly easy to search but it is more difficult
now and I didn't really find the right terms to use.  I know that this
subject has been discussed there several times.  I did find some of a 2008
discussion but I think that with the current TV's an SD card or a thumb
drive can be used directly in the TV without the computer connection.  I am
posting part of the 2008 discussion that I found because parts of it still
might be useful: