[Libs-Or] open position: Library Assistant II, Sherwood Public Library

Jenny Swanson jennys at wccls.org
Wed Mar 11 11:05:56 PDT 2015

We're hiring!

Library Assistant II
The Sherwood Public Library seeks a skilled, fun and forward-thinking Library Assistant II (32 hours per week) to join our team. A strong customer-service focus, technology savviness and attention to detail are needed for this lead worker position. The person in this position will perform various duties within the Library requiring general knowledge of library operations, primarily in circulation and including some paraprofessional, ready reference and readers' advisory duties. Schedule includes evenings and one weekend day. We embrace life-long learning and the changing role of libraries to best meet our patrons' needs. Come be a part of what makes Sherwood a great place to be!

Applications and job descriptions can be found at the City of Sherwood's website: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/jobs.
This position closes Friday, March 27th at 5pm.

Jenny Swanson
Supervising Librarian
Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street