[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals for Information Literacy Summit - Deadline Extended!

Tracy Scharn scharnt at wou.edu
Fri Mar 13 10:20:27 PDT 2015

Please forward to other interested persons.

-----------

Deadline for proposals extended!

The 9th annual ILAGO Information Literacy Summit will be held May 16,
2015 at Columbia Gorge Community College's Hood River Campus. The theme
for this year's IL Summit is Accelerated Learning, but we invite a
variety of presentations related to information literacy. The deadline
for proposal submissions has been extended to March 31.

Got an idea for a presentation, panel, facilitated discussion or other
session? Still need to register for the summit? Find more information
and the proposal submission form here:

https://ilago.wordpress.com/oregon-il-summit-2015/

The ILAGO board looks forward to another fabulous day of idea sharing
and discussion with colleagues across the state and beyond. We hope to
see you there!

*Sarah Ralston *
Information Literacy Instruction Librarian
Pierce Library
Eastern Oregon University
sralston at eou.edu <mailto:sralston at eou.edu>
(541) 962-3474 <tel:%28541%29%20962-3474>

--
Tracy Scharn
Instruction Librarian

Hamersly Library