[Libs-Or] The Best Volunteer Gig You'll Ever Have: LibTech Table at OLA

Sarah Jesudason s.jesudason at outlook.com
Mon Mar 16 10:15:24 PDT 2015

Hello all,
Your friendly LibTechers have been busy corralling a tech petting zoo that will be on display at OLA.
"Oooh!," you just said to yourself, "A tech petting zoo!" Yes. Think Arduino over armadillos and Raspberry Pi over reptiles.
We're looking for a few folks to help us demo the goods. "What," you just said to yourself, "I'm getting asked if I want to hang out at the table I was going to spend my free time at anyway? Awesome!" And if this stuff is interesting to you but you're not familiar with it, we can still use your help while you satisfy your curiosity!
Shift times are:
Thursday, 4/16, 10-11 amThursday, 4/16, 3:30-4 pmFriday, 4/17, 10-11 am
If you're as excited as we are, please let me know.
Thank you,Sarah JesudasonSecretary, OLA Library Technology Roundtable