[Libs-Or] Does your library use apps?

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Thu Mar 26 12:54:37 PDT 2015

Dear Amazing Librarians of Oregon,
I am gathering information for an OLA presentation next month.
If your library uses a specific app for smartphone or tablet please let me know which application it is, the cost for the app (if you know) and what type of program or resource you use it for (example: ipad app slide shark used for library presentations - cost: free).
If your library has created an app, I would love to hear about it!
At OLA this year we (myself and Darci Hanning) will be presenting on 'Creativity in technology: current and future trends'. I believe apps are a resource that more libraries could develop and use in the future, especially apps created and customized for library use.
Sincerely,

Esther Moberg
Library Director
Seaside Public Library