[Libs-Or] Patron request

Gretta Siegel bvsg at pdx.edu
Tue Mar 31 13:12:08 PDT 2015

It may or may not be a good way to start a book group, but I don't
understand why the library would intervene. Here is my original response
that I only sent to Meg:  I would honor the request. It's kind of like
someone writing in the book, but in this case, they didn't deface the
property. She is opting out of confidentiality. I think it's a cool idea.
The next person can opt in or opt out.

my two cents,

gretta siegel

Gretta Siegel, Professor Emeritus