[Libs-Or] Residency requirements redux

Carol Dinges cdinges at ci.lebanon.or.us
Sun May 10 17:38:51 PDT 2015

We handle is the same as a motel - must show proof of a month to month rental.  We've run into a related issue recently with people who claim that since they live in their car in the Walmart parking lot, they are "residents" - we are in the process of adopting wording used by Seattle Public Library and changing the term "residence within the city limits" to "have a home address within the city limits."

Carol Dinges
Library Director