[Libs-Or] Library Assistant I, Sherwood Public Library

Jenny Swanson jennys at wccls.org
Thu May 14 14:35:52 PDT 2015

Library Assistant I
Location: Sherwood Library
Department: Community Services / Library
Part Time, non-exempt, non-represented (16-18 hours per week)
Reports to: Supervising Librarian
Closes: Friday May 22, 2015 @ 5:00pm

The City of Sherwood is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and motivated individual to fill a part time position as Library Assistant I.  The Library Assistant I performs various duties within the Library requiring general knowledge of library operations, primarily in the circulation area, but including: readers' advisory, ready reference, technical services, and children's services. Schedule includes evenings and one weekend day.
Applications and job descriptions can be found at the City of Sherwood's website: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/jobs. A City Employment Application Form, cover letter, resume, and supplemental questions will be used to select the top candidates.

This position closes Friday, May 22nd, at 5pm.

Jenny Swanson
Supervising Librarian
Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street