[Libs-Or] A small book project

Edith Fuller efuller at teleport.com
Sat May 16 10:17:01 PDT 2015

I’m starting to work on another small book project that relates to, of course, books and libraries.  I’m looking for four letter words....of the kind that resonate with ‘book’.  So far I’ve got book, tome, page, read, & word.  If you can come up with others, please email me!

Thanks again to those of you who kindly sent me book/library related quotations from your signatures a couple of years ago for an earlier book-related small book project.

Cheers.  Edith Fuller, MLS and teacher-librarian, retired