[Libs-Or] life after libraries

Glenna Rhodes askglenna at outlook.com
Sat May 16 15:28:35 PDT 2015

Hi all - this post does NOT include any library wisdom or a professional request.  Hit your delete button if you don't want to be bothered with this personal request related to the Portland area ;-)
I am taking early retirement starting June 1.  I'm looking for a room to rent in close-in PDX during July and most of August until my SE Portland townhouse is available. I'm going to be something of a vagabond this summer (traveling in my Subaru, camping, kayaking, visiting family and friends and probably going to Europe in Sept). I'm like to find a home base for July and August to stash some clothes and keep my bike as I come and go. I'm a pretty low-key, self-directed person - respectful of personal space and belongings.
Let me know if you have a room you would consider renting and thanks for reading!
Glenna R. Rhodes askglenna at outlook.comDeschutes Public LibraryBend, OR