[Libs-Or] Job Posting

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelynray at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:05:55 PDT 2015

Hi!

    I would like to post an open Library position for Blue Mountain
Community College.   I haven’t done this before but I’ve included an
announcement and link to the job posting at the college below.  Please let
me know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

Jackie

*Assistant to the Librarian/Access Services Lead, Blue Mountain Community
College, Pendleton, OR*

Blue Mountain Community College has a job opening for an Assistant to the
Librarian/Access Services Lead.  This is a key lead position within the
library and offers diverse opportunities to serve our campus community.
We are an inclusive team with the core value of “Students First and
Lifelong Learning for all”.  General duties include: coordinating the
day-to-day activities within the library and serving as a lead for
Circulation Desk operations and, in an inclusive manner, collaborating with
Library Staff in ensuring effective and efficient Library services for
students, faculty, and staff.  This position also coordinates staff
training and works with other departments to promote both library services
and the college’s mission.  We are a great group and are looking for a
great team player, who is a creative and critical thinker with excellent
communication skills.  This position reports to the Director of Library and
Media Services.

For a complete job description and instructions on how to apply please go
to the BMCC website at:

http://www.bluecc.edu/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/95/589

Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA

Director, Library and Media Services