[Libs-Or] OLA 2015 Evaluations

Thompson, Sara Q sara.thompson at osucascades.edu
Wed May 20 08:22:30 PDT 2015

One last chance to give your feedback on the OLA 2015 conference (new and
improved glitch-free form!):
*2015 OLA Conference Evaluation*
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_192288>

Ready to make some changes to the conference? Looking for a way to get more
involved with OLA? Awesome! Email the 2016 conference chair Liisa Sjoblom:
liisas at deschuteslibrary.org (That's two "i" in Liisa.)

The 2016 OLA Conference theme is "Tell Your Story" and it will take place
in Bend, Oregon during April 20 - 22.

For the 2016 conference, we need folks to help with ...

Program Committee (selecting and scheduling sessions)
Poster Session
Exhibits / Fundraising
Registration
Speakers / Hospitality
Volunteer Coordination

Communications / Social Media

Photography

Email Liisa and let her know what you'd be interested in helping with.
There will be 2 on-site meetings (August, March) and a few online meetings,
which can be attended virtually through Go-To-Meeting.

Have a great weekend!

Sara Thompson
OSU-Cascades
OLA Communications Chair