[Libs-Or] Lake Oswego Library position

Kelly, Melissa kelly at ci.oswego.or.us
Mon Nov 2 11:23:53 PST 2015

Good morning,

Please share this job opportunity with potential candidates.  We have extended the closing date for another week.

Job Announcement

The Lake Oswego Public Library is seeking enthusiastic individuals to work as on-call library assistants in the Circulation department. Join our award-winning, top-ranked library and great team of dedicated staff. Candidates are required to have outstanding customer service skills, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment. Applicants must be available to work evening and weekend hours.  This position is not union represented.

To Apply:  Submit a completed City of Lake Oswego employment application to:  Melissa Kelly, Lake Oswego Public Library, 706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034.  Application materials are available online at:  https://www.ci.oswego.or.us/library/library-job-application

Call or email for more information.  Contact Melissa Kelly at 503-675-3996, or kelly at ci.oswego.or.us<mailto:kelly at ci.oswego.or.us>

Closing Date Extended: Thursday, November 12 at 5:00 p.m.

Thank you,

Melissa J. Kelly, MLIS
Library Manager
Circulation Services
503-675-3996
kelly at ci.oswego.or.us<mailto:kelly at ci.oswego.or.us>

Lake Oswego Library, 706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/library

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.