[Libs-Or] New Guest Post on Lowrider Librarian...

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 08:52:26 PST 2015

New guest post by Kael Moffat from Saint Martin's University!

Knowledge, Affiliation, Identity, Librarianship

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/2015/11/knowledge-affiliation-identity.html

Lowrider Librarian is always looking for guest posts from authors who have
something new, unique or interesting to say about information and culture.

Please contact me with questions if you are interested in posting.

Max Macias

Editor

Lowrider Librarian

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias