[Libs-Or] Oregon census data back to 1800s

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:09:44 PST 2015

FWD: From: Heritage [heritage-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] on behalf of INFO Heritage * OPRD [Heritage.Info at oregon.gov]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:24 AM
To: Heritage listserv
Subject: [Heritage] Oregon Heritage News 2015-11-30
OREGON CENSUS DATA PICTURED BACK TO 1800s

The 2015 population estimates for Oregon were just released by Portland State University and we have now surpassed 4 million residents. 4,013,845 to be exact. PSUs Population Research Center has created a really cool new site<http://roadto4million.research.pdx.edu/> to show how we got here, with data going back to the 1800s. They detail some race/ethnicity, age, gender, place of birth and the like.

http://roadto4million.research.pdx.edu/