[Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] FW: Why Silicon Valley cares so much about who will lead the Library of Congress

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:30:04 PDT 2015

Thanks for sharing this, Suzanne! I was asked to write an article on the
next Librarian of Congress and what she or he should/could do next for the
New Republic. Super happy at least one non-library magazine actually asked
a librarian.
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/123045/next-librarian-congress-should-be-actual-librarian

Cheers,
Meredith

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library