[Libs-Or] Fw: new message

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Fri Oct 9 16:13:27 PDT 2015

Please be careful and  ignore the message from wilkinso at uwosh.edu<mailto:wilkinso at uwosh.edu>.

Since its baseball season, one got past me into the dirt and headed to the backstop.

I'm fairly certain it's SPAM given the php file and the wide distribution.

Likely his account was hacked.

Regards,
-Jerry
Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian
Oregon State Library
Salem, OR

jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
503-378-5008

Check out our databases & resources or
request a presentation to your work group.
http://library.state.or.us