[Libs-Or] Classifying juvenile materials in Spanish

Erica FINDLEY ericaf at multco.us
Mon Oct 26 09:06:11 PDT 2015

Greetings,

At our library we classify juvenile materials in several categories like
Toddler, Begging Reader, Reader, Beginning facts, j fiction, j non-fiction,
and a few more. Recently we added the Reader and Beginning Facts categories
to our juvenile materials in Spanish.

We are looking for other libraries that classify their juvenile materials
in Spanish using these categories. It would be nice to have somewhere else
to look every once in a while to see how someone else classified something.

Thanks,

*Erica Findley*
Cataloging/Metadata Librarian
Multnomah County Library