[Libs-Or] Book club Kits scheduling?

Erin Sharwell Erin.Sharwell at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Wed Oct 28 08:03:55 PDT 2015

We don't do scheduling for our book club kits; they check out just like any other item.  The loan period is 6 weeks, and of course with Polaris they are able to schedule their hold into the future to try and plan for a particular time period.

Erin

Erin Sharwell | Interim Manager, Materials Services
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503.615.2489 | fax 503.615.6601 | email erin.sharwell at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:erin.sharwell at hillsboro-oregon.gov>