[Libs-Or] Questions about "Internet Only" cards and internet guest passes

Su Liudahl opalsu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:29:56 PDT 2015

We don't require an ID either. We do have those without library cards sign
in, which allows staff/volunteers on different shifts to know if kids (or
grownups) are trying to get more than their allotted time each day. We try
to build in a lot of flexibility so those who need extra time for job
searching and other important tasks can get what they need.

~Su

Su Liudahl
Library Director
Creswell Library / Lane Library District
64 West Oregon Avenue
PO Box 366
Creswell, Oregon  97426
(541) 895-3053