[Libs-Or] Every Kid in a Park: All 4th Graders Eligible for Free Pass to Visit National Parks & Other Federal Lands

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Sep 11 12:55:35 PDT 2015

[http://www.ala.org/news/sites/ala.org.news/files/news/pressreleaseimages/EKIP_LOGO_COLOR_RGB_LG.jpg]

Through the Every Kid in a Park program, all fourth graders are eligible for a free one-year pass to use with their families to visit any of the 2,000 federally-managed lands and waters, including national parks, forests, wildlife refuges, and marine sanctuaries. Library staff are encouraged to promote this opportunity in the library, through programming and storytimes, with the homeschooling community, and more.

More Information
https://www.everykidinapark.gov/
http://www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2015/09/public-libraries-promote-free-access-federal-lands-and-waters-fourth-graders
https://www.everykidinapark.gov/plan-your-trip/