[Libs-Or] Public Wifi

Jane Salisbury janesa at multcolib.org
Fri Sep 25 09:17:12 PDT 2015

I'd be reluctant to partner with someone who was trying to exclude a group
that he describes as "deadbeats and undesirables".  That would seem to be
completely contrary to the ideal of free public libraries, regardless of
whatever advantages his program might offer to the library.

*Jane Salisbury*
Supervisor, Library Outreach Services
Multnomah County Library
205 NE Russell