[Libs-Or] Candidates for OLA office - voting opens soon!
candice.watkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:13:19 PDT 2016
The OLA Board <http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board> has once again
identified qualified and enthusiastic candidates for the positions of
Vice-President/President-Elect, Secretary, and ALA Councilor. Here is a
list of this year’s nominations:
- Ted Smith, Library Director, Newport Public Library 2009-present
- Buzzy Nielsen, Library Director, Hood River County Library District
- Damon Campbell, Acquisitions Librarian, University of Oregon Library
- Kathy Street, Library Director, Oregon Trail Library District
- Danielle Jones, Youth and Teen Librarian at Multnomah County
- Jenkins Lumpkin, Senior Office Assistant, Multnomah County Library
A sincere *thank you* to all candidates for stepping up to this leadership
opportunity and running for office!
All candidates will be announced again at the OLA Conference Business Lunch.
Online voting will open April 26 and close May 16. Voting is open to OLA
members. Stay tuned for more reminders and updates about the election.
See you at the OLA Conference next week in Bend!
OLA Past President
Chair, OLA Nominating Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or