[Libs-Or] Civics workshop on the Constitution Monday and also May 9

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Thu Apr 21 21:08:59 PDT 2016

The Constitution and the Governments We Live With

Our Constitution is misunderstood in so many ways. This workshop will help
you puncture some myths and develop a broader perspective on its creation -
perspective that will help you also evaluate current political events more
thoughtfully. Presentation, discussion, small group activities, and a
20-minute video will be shown. We will also briefly review our primary local
government entities.

Part of Civics for Adults Workshop Series: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement

Presented by: Donna L Cohen, MEd, MLIS, Teacher and Librarian

For more information,  <mailto:citizen at civicthinker.net>
citizen at civicthinker.net

St Johns Library, 7510 N Charleston Ave.  APRIL 25, 2016, 6:30- 7:45

North Portland Library, 512 N Killingsworth St.  May 9, 2016, 6:30-7:45

Donna L Cohen, MEd, MLIS

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

citizen at civicthinker.net