[Libs-Or] 2016 OLA Conference

Steve Silver ssilver at nwcu.edu
Sun Apr 24 16:06:19 PDT 2016

Ditto everything Perri said. Speaking from personal experience I know how much work it takes to put on a successful conference. Even with the "glitches" (and I was one that got "bumped" from the Riverhouse), the conference rolled on and was as wonderful as ever. Hats off to Liisa and company for a job well done :-)

Steve Silver
Library Director
P  541-684-7237
ssilver at nwcu.edu<mailto:ssilver at nwcu.edu>