[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection May 13!

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Apr 27 17:59:26 PDT 2016

Get your coffee klatch on! We're wasting no time post-OLA: we don't want to give any of those fabulous conference ideas time to die on the vine. We know that one idea generates more and triples the enthusiasm! Get yourself on down to the next Coffee Connection and start your lucky Friday, May 13, off right! What could be better? Details below.

Who: directors and managers from anywhere; if you can get there, you are welcome to be there!

What: for sharing-light on the commiseration, heavy on the brilliant ideas

When: Friday, May 13, 8-10 a.m.

Where: west side's turn-Well and Good Coffeehouse, 7357 SW Beveland St., Tigard

Spread the word!

Sent from my iPhone